Staying Shiny

My life as a Uber-geek in a Bridal world

2011 Can Bite My Shiny Metal Ass

I know it's been a while since I posted but I have been so busy and stressed lately it's been the last thing on my mind.  If you've been reading this you probably know about how this year started off badly and I have been trying to get ahead ever since.  I am frustrated and feeling defeated at every turn.  Work is a disaster right now with serious staffing issues that just seem to keep getting worse every day.  The car keeps having more and more little issues all the time, the latest being a hole in the gas tank that cost me a full tank of gas before I realized it and with the price of gas right now that sucks.  I keep getting sucked into the middle of other people's drama at work and at home with my family.  I'm tired.  I don't like this anymore.  I don't want to be the one who feels like they have to solve all of the problems but that's what I feel like.  I will find a way to make this year better.  I am not giving up on my happiness yet.  2011, you can kiss my ass!

Rant Over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment