Staying Shiny

My life as a Uber-geek in a Bridal world

Challenge Day 13

So I totally forgot to post yesterday (I'm bad I know) so I'm going to do both Day 13 and 14 today...

Day 13 - Goals

Short term:
Make it through the alterations season this year without having a heart attack. (More on this in a future post)
Go on a real vacation - not just take a week off of work, but actually go somewhere - anywhere - for a while.
Find a bigger living space.  Our apartment is great, but I would love to have a little more room and maybe even a bit of a yard.
Ride Jack as much as possible this summer.
Get back into my weekly swimming dates with my niece. (Stupid weather has made this all but impossible for quite a while now)

Long Term:
Buy a house.
Start a family.
Go to Europe.
Go on a long road trip through the US stopping in places with random and cool names.

0 comments:

Post a Comment