Staying Shiny

My life as a Uber-geek in a Bridal world

Challenge Day 14

Day 14 - Some pictures you love

Here's just a few pictures that always make me smile.

J and I were doing a photo shoot and he found the very last remnants of snow behind an old barn and started a snowball fight.  I love that we sometimes just fall back into being kids.

Here's photographic evidence of the one and only time I ever had the guts to perform with a band.  It was a blast despite my crippling stage fright.  FYI - I'm singing "Loveshack"

Meeting my first cylon!  Aaron Douglas is an awesome guys and was very kind.  This was our first trip to Comicon in Calgary and I can't wait to go again.

15 years of friendship!  So glad to have people in my life that are always there for me through thick and thin.
I am a huge fan of the Olympics and I got the chance to see the torch come through on it's way to Vancouver.  It was an experience I will never forget and it was really cool to get to hold the torch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment