Staying Shiny

My life as a Uber-geek in a Bridal world

10 things that made me smile this week

I have decided to try to do this once a week and since my weeks begin on Tuesday at work, I figured Mondays would be a good day to do this so here are 10 things that made me smile this past week

1.  The look on my niece's face when she ran up to give me a hug after not seeing me for a couple weeks.  Little miss A, you are the sweetest thing in the world.

2.  Monday lunch dates with J.  J works on Mondays but we have a standing lunch date every week and it always brightens my day.

3. Uncensored bridesmaids.  I worked with an awesome group of bridesmaids who totally understood that their role was to support the bride but that didn't stop them from being wild and crazy and a little foul-mouthed.  Totally made my day.

4. Unexpected visits.  My Grandpa showed up at my work on Friday just to give me a hug and tell me he loved me.

5. Double date night with my sister and her hubby.  Had a great time visiting and laughing and eating Chinese buffet followed by a movie date to see Black Swan.

6. Warmer weather.  Finally spring is starting to make an appearance.  I even went out without my winter coat yesterday.

7.  Cranberry Goat Cheese.  Sometimes it's the little things.

8.  Fancy Hats.  I came across a sweet purple sunhat (for free I might add) the other day and I can't wait for an excuse to wear it.

9.  Being told that I'm very intelligent by a co-worker.  Always nice to hear.

10.  Playing fetch with the seeing eye dog that lives in my building.  I love that dog, he's so good at his job and I love the way he turns back into a puppy when he's not working and just loves to play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment