Staying Shiny

My life as a Uber-geek in a Bridal world

Challenge Day 5

Day 5- pictures of things that make you happy

My awesome hubby!  He always has the uncanny ability to make me feel better no matter how bitchy I'm feeling or how bad my day has been.

My horse Simple Jack.  I fell in love with him when he was just a baby.  He has nerve damage in his lower lip that makes it so he can never fully close his bottom lip but I think it gives him character.  He always seems happy to see me and will come out of the field straight into the round pen as soon as I walk out into the field.  He also loves to wrap his neck around me and give "hugs".

Meeting my first Cylon!  Me with Aaron Douglas at comicon last year.  He was so nice and gracious with his fans.  I have now made it a goal to meet all of the final 5 cylons.  Maybe even all 12 if I can swing it.  Cylon #2 will be at comicon this year (Colonel Saul Tigh!)

This makeup job won me a contest and praise from Anthony Zuiker (creator of CSI and author or Level 26) and his wife.  It was a pretty cool feeling since it was an international costume contest.

My Doctor.  Doctor Who always makes me smile.  Especially episodes with David Tennant as the Doctor.

Working on the farm.  There is no better feeling for me.  I love getting in there and getting dirty.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment