Staying Shiny

My life as a Uber-geek in a Bridal world

Challenge Day 4

Day 4 - Something you're looking forward to
I can't wait to go the The Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo in June.  We had a great time there last year and this year will be even better.  We are going for 3 days with my sister and brother-in-law.  I love spending time with those two and getting to be geeky with them in awesome.  I started working on my costume the other day and I hope it turns out good.  I got the bustier done and just have to add the feathers to it once they get here.  I'm going as Blind Mag from Repo: The Genetic Opera. If you haven't seen it and are a fan of horrors and musicals you need to see it.  Plus it stars Anthony Stewart Head who is just awesome (he played Giles in Buffy.  Remember the Once More with Feeling episode?  It's like that only with copious amounts of gore)  Here's a pic of what I'm attempting to put together

More than anything I'm just looking forward to 3 crazy days with J and my sister and her hubby.  It's going to be a blast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment