Staying Shiny

My life as a Uber-geek in a Bridal world

Challenge Day 3

Day 3 - Your siblings and parents

Family is the most important thing in my life.  I love nothing more than spending time with my family, my nephews (7 of them) and nieces (3 of them).  Two of the kids live in Ontario so I rarely get the chance to see them and I miss them all the time.  I love sitting in the rain and snow and watching the boys play in a football game or taking my niece swimming or playing video games with them or just hanging out with the oldest one (16) and laughing and talking for hours.  I love hanging out with my siblings and chatting with my mom.  I am very grateful to be park of such an amazing family.

I can't find a recent one of all of us together so here's us in a few pics instead of one...
My awesome mom, sister and me at my sister's wedding.  My mom has always had this uncanny ability to know exactly when a camera will snap and freeze up like a deer in headlights.  

Me with my brother and family at the Olympic Torch relay.

My other brother, Doctor Beardo.  Yes, he really does have a doctorate and he plays in a death metal band.

My dad (in the wheelchair) and my half-brother next to him at the MS Walk-a-thon.  I was in this one too, but I was way at the other end of the picture with about 15 people in between us so I cropped it down.

My "other" family.  Just because I didn't grow up with them doesn't make them any less my parents/siblings.  Here is J with his sisters and parents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment