Staying Shiny

My life as a Uber-geek in a Bridal world

Fantastic New Wedding Gowns

We got a new shipment of wedding gowns in at work today by an amazing designer, Kitty Chen.  We ordered the gowns from pictures and I am more than pleased with the quality of these beauties in real life.  In fact, I like them better in person than I do in the pictures.  Here are a few of my new favorites:

This is London and she is gorgeous!  The dress is light and so very soft and feminine looking.  I love the way the skirt opens into these soft flowing cascades and the peaked neckline is awesome.  It really is better in person and the price is very reasonable.


Meet Flora.  She is light and flirty and the lace is so classy.  I love the flowered shoulder strap and love even more that is comes with an optional second lace shoulder strap for those that want that look.  This one is a great gown for a church wedding or even a destination wedding with it's light fabric and small train.

This is Paris and she is by far my favorite!  The skirt is really hard to see how beautiful it is in the picture.  It has these really great leaf like cut outs made of sparkle tulle so it really shines in a subtle way and has really neat real feather details interspersed in the skirt as well.  I know it sounds weird to have feathers, but it's done in such a smart way that I really love it!  This one really blew me away when I opened the box and I can't wait to put it on someone to see what it looks like.  I also like that the sparkley belt is optional.

Thanks Kitty for making such fantastic couture gowns for the bride who doesn't want to go into massive debt for her wedding.  I'm loving these gowns!

0 comments:

Post a Comment