Staying Shiny

My life as a Uber-geek in a Bridal world

Challenge Day 8

Day 8 - A place you've traveled to

It's pretty sad, but I'm not much of a traveler.  It's not that I don't want to, it just seems that it's not in the cards most of the time.  I've never left the North American continent, but I have extensively traveled Canada and some of the US.

So here's where I have been in this awesome country that I live in.  In BC I've been to Vancouver, Prince George, Kelowna, Kamloops, Creston, Golden, Cranbrook and a bunch of little places in between.  Alberta, being my home province, is the most extensively traveled and I've been pretty much everywhere from Fort McMurray south.  I briefly visited Regina in Saskatchewan but I've pretty much just driven through that province.  I spent a few weeks in Winnepeg, but not in the winter.  I have spent a lot of time in southern Ontario since I have  ton of family in that area (Toronto, Barrie, Penetanguishine, etc.) I also went to Montreal once upon a time ago.

I've driven from Alberta to California a couple of times so I've been to all of the states that are on the way. I've been to Las Vegas 4 times in one year, although I was underage the whole time so it kind of sucked after a while.  I've spent a little time on Utah with some family.  I've traveled to Los Angeles, Anahiem and San Diego.  We went on a family vacation to Washington DC once but I was pretty young and don't remember it very much.

I've sort of been to Mexico as well, but it was just a quick jaunt to Tiajuana so I don't know if that really counts.

One day J and I will go to Europe, which is our ultimate travel goal.  I'll call it very very late honeymoon since we never did go on one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment